Wapda Cadet College Tarbela has announced admissions 2018 for 8th class. Students who have passed their 7th or in 8th class can apply for admission. Before you apply for the admission please check Wapda Cadet College Tarbela 8th Class Admission 2018 Form Schedule from this page. Wapda Cadet College is a Army high school which was established in 2004. This college is located in Ghazi, Haripur District. It provides education under the supervision of Federal Board of intermediate and secondary education Islamabad. This college opens admission every year usually in the month of September. It has also announced admission for 2018 batch of 8th class. Wapda Cadet College Tarbela fee structure is also reasonable. All students who are eligible can take admission. Before you apply for the admission, please make sure that you are eligible or not through this page. Admission will be provided on merit basis and this university also takes admission test from the students who apply for admission.
Wapda Cadet College Tarbela 8th Class Admission 2018 Form Schedule
Wapda Cadet College Terbela Offered Courses:
This college opens admission every year through advertisement for different medal, matric and inter programs. Currently this college is offering admission in 8th class.
Wapda Cadet College Tarbela Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate who have passed 7th class from any recognized institute or currently enrolled in 8th class are eligible
- A candidate must be between 12 years to 14 years at 1st April 2018
- Admission test will be required from the students and it is compulsory to sit in this exam
- After admission test, this college requires interview and medical tests too
- There will be and IQ test too which also a student have to pass to get admission
Wapda Cadet College Terbela Admission Schedule:
- Wapda Cadet College Tarbela written test for 8th class will be on 28th October 2017.
- IQ test will be in November 2017.
- Applications are invited till 14th October 2017
Wapda Cadet College Tarbela Fee Structure:
This cadet college doesn’t announce its fee structure online. A student who wants to check fee structure can check from the prospectus 2017. Students can also check fee structure by visiting nearest selection center.
Wapda Cadet College Tarbela Admission Procedure:
Prospectuses are available at college admission office at price of 1500 cash. A candidate is also allowed to purchase prospectus through bank draft at price of 1600. Incomplete applications will not accepted by college.
a. Candidates Should:
(1) Be between 12 and 14 years on 1st April on the year of entry and have passed 7th class
or studying in 8th class.
(2) Be between 15 and 17 years on 15th August and have passed 10th class (science group)
for admission to F.Sc. Part-1 class with minimum 60% marks.
b. Candidate studying in 7th / 8th and 10th classes may apply for Entrance Examination for
admission to class 8th and Class 11th (Pre-Engg.) provided they satisfy the conditions
mentioned above at a(1)and a(2).
c. The subjects for Entrance Examinations are:
(1) English, Urdu including questions from Islamiyat and Mathematics for admission to class
8th based on Federal Board Syllabi / books for 7th Class.
(2). English-Chemistry and Mathematics-Physics, two papers of 1½ hours duration each w.e.f
2006 Entry, for admission to F.Sc Part-1 class (Pre-Engineering group)
d. Notice for the Entrance Examination, Medical Test, Interviews etc, are advertised in the
national press every year usually in the month of October / November & December for
admission to class 8th and February / March & April for admission to F.Sc. Part-1 class. The
centres for Examination are WAPDA Cadet College, Tarbela / Lahore / Multan or as
e. Admission to the College is decided on merit, on the basis of the following:-
(1) The Entrance Examination
(2) An Interview by the Admission Committee.
(3) The Medical Test.
(4) Certificate of good character from the school last attended.
f. Last three year papers of entrance exam will be provided alongwith the prospectus.